How can the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) lead global defense by applying responsible AI? CalypsoAI explored this topic in our most recent Responsible AI Conversation. These live conversations feature discussions on topics relevant to the U.S. government’s journey toward responsible and trustworthy AI.
On February 9, CalypsoAI’s CEO, Neil Serebryany, was joined by Dr. Yevgeniya (Jane) Pinelis, CDAO AI Assurance Chief, to discuss the impact Responsible AI can have on DoD missions. Responsible for driving forward Responsible AI and the importance of AI testing for the DoD, Dr. Pinelis had many valuable insights to share on this topic.
You can watch How the DoD can Lead Global Defense by Applying Responsible AI below:
In this live virtual event, Dr. Pinelis and Neil discussed:
– How the CDAO defines Responsible AI through the DoD’s 5 Principles of Ethical AI
– The security implications around large language models, such as ChatGPT
– The unique Responsible AI challenges that face the DoD when considering or adopting new technologies
– The work between the CDAO and NIST on the AI Risk Management Framework
– The DoD’s AI standards and those of its international partners and allies
You can watch the recording of this live virtual event now. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about accelerating trust in AI, please get in touch with CalypsoAI.